We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twitter Takeover

I am afraid that since I started Twittering I have neglected my blog. I think this is because it is soo much easier to Twitter a quick comment than to have to sit down and blog a thoughtful post. I will try and give a quick update on what has been going on.
Basically I have been busy with two things; doctors appointments and graduation planing. I have pretty much kept up with the appointments so I will go on to the graduation. The class ring is ordered. The invitations are ready and the diploma is gorgeous. We will be serving :brisket, rice, beans, chips, salsa, and tea. Jaime is finished and has come a long way in his 18 years. He is not sure yet about the furture. However, there are some things in the works.
We have just a few weeks before our next hunting trip:-) I have been busy with Nicholas and trying to get his photos ready for a contest he is entering. Go to his blog for a peek. We had to have the photos enlarged to a 8 x 10, the they had to dry mounted, and now we are working on naming them and getting them actually entered. We took them to our local Hobby Lobby to have them dry mounted and the did a horrendous job so they had to be redone. Then, we finally got them home and Isaiah ran is finger nails across one and ruined it. So we must start from scratch with that one, but Nicholas has already reordered it. Victoria and Isaiah have been sick along with alot of other church members. I guess it is that time of year:-( We are planning a Zoo trip for Tuesday March 10. If any of you ladies out there are interested speak up. My children love the zoo and this will give them time with other children from the church. I can not offer to take anyone with me because my seats are already called for. But you would be more than welcome to follow us and the others to Houston. We are still working on details but will probably take a picnic lunch. Well I guess that is about it in a nutshell.

No comments: