We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday

Well, I was supposed to go for my IV Iron therapy at about 8 this morning. That did not happen as planned. Isaiah started running a very high fever around 9p.m. last night (along with several other symptoms) so I waited around until 8:30 as to call the pediatrician. They were able to see him at 9:15 and said he has a throat infection. I brought Isaiah back home and left him with Nicholas and proceeded on to the hospital (Angleton) for treatment. After it was all said and done I got in at 10:30. The treatment actually went well with no real effects. I do not 'feel' any different and the doctor told me that I would see immediate results and I do not. As we 'speak' I am starting to feel very nauseous. Also a tidbit on my mom. The dr. told her that she definitely has blockage it is just a matter of finding out where. Her cholesterol is outrageous (332) and her triglycerides are high as well(250) and she has something called Helicobacter pylori .

No comments: