We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday

I went to my doctor's appointment today to get more results. My husband was able to go with me as well. The new for today is; "dangerously low iron levels". I am being sent to the hospital in the morning for a 3-4 hour Ferrlicet IV. This is basically a high dose of iron that will be administered intravenously. After this procedure I am to continue the regular iron pills and recheck blood in a month. If at that time the levels are still low I will have to do an eight day intraveinious course of iron. This is still better than the transfusion;) Pray for me tomorrow. Pray specificlly that the prosedure will work and also that I will not get very sick. I am going alone so I will have to drive myself home. Thanks to you all.

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Dear Amy, I am here if you need me to drive you and be with you. Just let me know. My prayers are with you never the less. connie

Grammie Kim said...

Amy dear, sorry Isaiah is sick and you have to change plans for this procedure.
Keep smiling...the Lord knows what is going on, and that is more important that OUR schedules, right?