We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday



Ok, so today we were finally able to order Jaime's class ring. Yippie!! One thing taken care of and 999,999 more to go. Also, our vacuum has been broken for a while now and I have been borrowing my dear neighbors. I told Nick I was just going to break down and buy a $400 vacuum so it might last a while. Low and behold when we were out today looking for class rings....I bought a $400 vacuum.... for a grand total of $52.58. That is $53.97 for the vaccum -10% discount +8.25% taxes. Please take a look at our new family member here and here (we are hoping he hangs around for a while) We got it at Sears and it was marked down to make room for this years model.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nick said...

WOW!! Great Deal:) I Like The New Vacuum.