We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Graduation

We were finally able to rent the place we wanted for Jaime's graduation ceremony.
It should be large enough for our needs with a really nice play area for the children. I would love to have a kitchen the size of this one. We are ordering invitations this week. It will be on Friday April 24th. We are also in the process of making food preparations. We are a Baptist/Spanish family and those two together equal food.
Baptist + Spanish = Food (Mexican food with hot sauce)
This is an exciting time for us. Jaime is our first graduate. I am a planning to the tee type person and my husband likes to just let things fall into place. IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! I am sure everything will work out fine. After all, we will know everyone there;)



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

That all look so nice. Amy, if you can just relax. I have been married to that kind of man for just about 47 years and I can not remember a time that things did not get done, yes, for us "Johnny on the spot" types, it is hard but now looking back, I wish I would have just gone minute by minute and enjoyed all things more. So, relax, don't make your heart work so hard! lol love you and we are so excited for Jamie. connie

Grammie Kim said...

Just make lists, and check off the most important things one day at a time. Tomorrow will take care of itself, right?
Is this the place Mo uses for her kids' grad. days? Wish I was that organized to plan something...Ty is graduating this year, and the home school group he has been in actually has a graduation ceremony. Unfortunately, the night they picked is Wed., so we will be doing something separate for him. Guess you reminded me that we should get planning.
We don't do class rings, so I haven't had much rattling around in my brain.

Amy said...

Kim,
No this is not the same place the McEntire's use. We are not doing anything really 'formal' and do not have a lot of family therefore we feel that the place Michele uses would have been to big.(There were a few other issues as well)
This is our first graduate and we don't really 'do' anything. However, Jaime wanted a class ring.
I am very excited about the event and can't wait to host a party for everyone at the same time. Our house would never hold everyone comfortably and I have always wanted to have everyone at the same time.

James McEntire said...

That is a nice place. Looking forward to the event.