We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday

I saw my kidney doctor today and got good news. All my levels are now within the 'normal' range. The blood leakage in the heart valve is due to the severe anemia and should repair itself if my numbers stay up. I am scheduled to have the endometrial ablation on the 16th of April. I am to continue the high doses of iron until June 30 at which time I see the kidney doctor again. If at that time the procedure worked and my numbers are still good I will be able to start reducing my iron intake and challenge my body to function properly on its own. This is all good news to us. Please continue to pray about the upcoming procedure. If it does not work then a hysterectomy is the only other option. Looking forward to His healing.

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Amy, that sounds like wonderful news. I am so happy for all of you. Praying God will continue to heal you completely. connie

Grammie Kim said...

Oh good! I am happy for you and your hubby for the positive news.
I am trying to figure out why the blood leakage could be from the anemia...but then I never was a heart doctor! :o)
Praying for you...

Amy said...

Connie,
Yes this is wonderful news.
Thanks for your prayers.

Amy said...

Kim,
I am not sure about that as well. It has something to do with the thickness of the blood. I do know that the Bible tells us in Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: I never dreamed that severe anemia could cause such a wide assortment of health problems.
Thanks for your prayers they are greatly appreciated.