We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday

OK, so I usually read my Bible in the mornings while lying in bed. The other day I was not feeling well and swayed from routine. About mid-day I passed through the dining room thinking "I should twitter or post or something". Lo and behold as I passed by my husband's desk a door literally popped opened (for no apparent reason) and out fell an extra Bible. Now you can say what you want to about that but I say God was telling me not to touch that computer until He had gotten His time first. Needless to say my attention was all His:-)

We have a busy weekend ahead of us and next week as well. Saturday my husband is helping one of the church members with some things in the morning then Saturday afternoon all the men and boys in our house are going to Baytown to the Drag Races. Victoria and I will have some time together. Not sure what we will do yet. Sunday is ADS (All Day Services) at our church. This simply means that we start earlier than normal and basically have several services throughout the day including lunch together. There are no services on Sunday nights when we have ADS.
So, Sunday night we are going to Pearland to see The Triumphant Quartet. We normally do other things on ADS Sunday nights but this came up and we changed our schedule. There are several quartet concerts in our general area that are all free over the next several months. We love gospel quartet singing, it's free, and it gives us good clean family fun time together. (Well some of us love it some say it is for old people.) Amazingly everyone always has a good time though:-)
Monday will be a catch up day around the house. Tuesday is our planned zoo day. We will arrive at opening (9am) and spend ALL day at the Houston Zoo. Then Wednesday is my mom's nuclear stress test in Wharton. I will be picking her up at her house in Blessing and driving her to Wharton for her appointment. Then I will drop her off in Blessing and proceed home. That is how my week is shaping up so far.

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

Busy, busy, busy, but lots of memories being made and that is most important.

I am glad you followed the Lord's leading in reading His WORD that day, I would have hated to see you computer burn up. lol Oh, well it probably would not have but you sure would have lost a blessing. connie