We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not for the faint (photos)



Victoria is doing very well. I took her to the
doctor's office today so the nurse could
show me how to change and clean her wound.
NOT HAPPENING!!! I really thought I
was going to be able to do it myself....
until I saw the nurse pull the (shoestring)
out of the hole. I hit the chair and was literally wet
with perspiration. So...needless to say
a nurse will be coming to our house twice
a day until it is healed. For those of you who
are interested below are pictures. On
another note, Jaime has an ultrasound
of the kidneys done today.
PLEASE pray about those results.
We should know something on Monday.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

oh, poor baby! Give her some ice cream or something!

Mo said...

amy, don't be weak.



like me.

woozy time