We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dreams


If I could live anywhere 'I' wanted, this is pretty close to what I would choose.
The road at the bottom is a road we pass every time we go to my mother's house in Blessing.
All the veggies came from her garden this year. And...she has chickens too. This is one of her chickens and fresh eggs. So I guess I am really a farm girl at heart. In my dream this is the house
that should be at the end of the road. This house would be somewhere that
has true seasons...the Carolina's, Tennessee or perhaps Kentucky:)

It is ok to dream as long as we do not become discontent with what we have.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

Not bad! My dream always had a barn style house with a wrap-around porch...NICE porch swing...
Lots of flowers for Jim to putter with. And an area that the grandkids can play without worrying that grandpa's yard will be messed up. :o)

Mo said...

meow
can I come pull weeds for you?