We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kidnapped in Monterrey?

I just got a frantic phone call from Jesse's aunt Lucy in Monterrrey Mexico. Apparently the 'mafia' showed up at his aunt Ophelia's house this morning and told her that Jesse and I had flown into Monterrey. As we exited the plane we were kidnapped and are currently being held hostage for $30,000.00 US dollars. (Guess we are not worth very much even as a couple) If the money is not provided we are to be murdered. Jesse's family is devastated and confused. Thankfully aunt Lucy had enough sense to call our home and see if anyone answered. Not really sure what will become of all this. I am sure Jesse will make some phone calls when he arrives home from work.

3 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I don't even like the sound of it. I know that you are worth a lot more than that. That is really terrible, even if its not real. connie

By the way, your new blog look is so pretty.

Theresa's Notes said...

WOW!! WOW!!!

Makes me wonder what those people (who lied) was thinking. Did they not think your family was smart enough to use a phone?

I hope you put their hearts at ease.

Curly Girl said...

I remember you talking about this. You hear of it happening to others all the time, but what are the odds of actually being targeted? Crazy, right?