We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Enoughs enough

OK... I am tired. Victoria has been running a fever (off and on) for 9 days now. I have missed the last two Sundays at church. She started feeling really bad again on Saturday morning...moderate fever, aches, chills, nausea. (Same thing as last week) I am going to call the doctor in the morning and see if they can get her in. While I am out I will stop by the lab and have my blood work done for my upcoming appointment. (I always do the blood work first, that way the results are in when I actually see the doctor) I will take Jesse to work in the morning and use the truck (UGH) The inspection is out on the van (remember) and we did not realize it so it was not bugeted for last payday. Therefore it has to wait until next payday. Good thing for two vehicles;) It is supossed to turn bitterly cold on Thursday. I guess we will have to wait and see. I am sure it will be warm compared to Alaska no matter how much our temperture bottoms out.

4 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

Define: bitterly cold...

Grammie Kim said...

Hope Victoria will be on the mend today!

Amy said...

Bitterly cold: below 40

Anonymous said...

Just a little different from ours.
Bitterly cold: 40 below.
:o)