We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ellen Update

Ok, so a different aunt phoned this morning to give me an update on Ellen. She is still very critical at this point however they are saying that she is beginning to stabilize a bit. They have not started dialysis at this point. She has had several seizures and they are having difficulty regulating her blood pressure. The renal biopsy returned with a diagnosis of Glomerulonephritis (pronounced gluh-mare-you-low-nih-fry-tis), or Dense Deposit Disease. Ellen is 17 years old, married with a one year old daughter. Her husband is currently in Africa on his way home after a tour of duty in Iraq. The doctors have told her will never have another child. Please continue to lift this family up in your prayers.

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I will Amy, thanks for the undate. connie

Anonymous said...

SORRY ABOUT THE DIAGNOSIS. IT APPEARS IT DOES HAVE A HERIDITY LIKE LINK IN THE FAMILY. AT LEAST SHE HAS THIS ONE CHILD PRAISE GOD FOR THAT. KEEP US POSTED ON HER. WE WILL PRAY.

Theresa's Notes said...

We will be praying for her. And we will be praying for you too, this has got to be hard for you also. She is family after all.

Love you lots, Theresa

Amy said...

Theresa,
Yes it is a bit disheartning. She is so very young and it makes me think of my Nick and Victoria and the things they may face in their furture. Will they need dialisis,ever marry, will they have children,....oh well, can't dwell on that justgetting rid of a little bit of frustration. Most people do not seem to understand. I do not sit around and roll in pity but it is hard as far as being a mother goes. Thanks for praying for Ellen.

GraceFromHim said...

Hello, just a fellow sister In Christ, said a prayer for this dear family...I can't even imagine!

Hugs
Brandie

Unknown said...

I thought that living my life under a dialysis for 3 years, facing the agony of the treatment, the side effects that came along, and renal billing damages was the worst. Not only am I was touched and enlightened by Ellen's story, I was also inspired to fight harder. My prayer goes out to Ellen and her family.