We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Monday, November 3, 2008

Unexpected Blessings in Unexpected Ways

Upon returning from church last night I discovered that my mom had tried calling four times. This bothered me so I immediately called her back. To my surprise it was GREAT news. You see, my mom has the opportunity to purchase 2 1/2 acres of land in Kentucky for a VERY low price! She wired the money today and will be leaving here on Nov. 14th to drive home and finalize the paperwork. She has invited the children and myself to go along with her for the week. We will take our van but most of the expense will be covered. I will drop her off with her family and get to spend the rest of the week with mine. This is so exciting as I have been crazy homesick for a while now and never thought a trip would happen before next summer. (You remember I three nephews I have never seen) My husband is checking into vacation days but more than likely he will not be going with us. Victoria is currently torn to pieces with grief. She can not stand the thought of leaving her daddy for a week but really wants to go home. (the last time we went without Jesse she cried almost the entire time) One thing is for sure I am greatly excited!!!

4 comments:

Mo said...

yippppppppeeeee

How fun!

Sorry for Victoria, but maybe she will do better this time.

Hope it all works out so you can go.

TO BECOME said...

I am so happy for you all and am praying Bro. Jesse get to go also. Tell victory, I would feel the same way but I know her Dad would want her to get to see her family there, especially those cousins she has not yet met. love you, Mrs. Connie

Anonymous said...

How fun! Hope ya'll can go! :)
Lydia~

Curly Girl said...

Okay, I'm having a lil trouble making the "food" connection here. Can you help me out? ;)