We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mill Springs Veterans Memorial Cemetery

This is the Veterans Cemetery at Mill Springs. This is where my Papaw Matlock (mom's dad) is buried. It is such a beautiful place. The husband and wife are usually stacked one on top the other. Whoever dies first goes on the front of the headstone and the other on the back. My Papaw died on my husband's birthday and Bro. Caleb was in our home when I got the phone call. It is funny how the mind remembers such things. My Papaw has been dead four years this coming January. My Granny says she hasn't had the courage to return to the burial place since he was laid there. Four of my children had the opportunity to know their Great Papaw. For that I am thankful.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

I am so glad that you all enjoyed your visit so much. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us all.

I wanted to wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING ONE MORE TIME BEFORE WE LEAVE TOMORROW. LOVE YOU ALL, connie