We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday

The week is off and running. A bit of a slow down from last week which will be nice.
Monday my oldest and youngest went for check ups (all was well) and Isaiah had his speech therapy session. Today we got groceries. Wednesday I take my three remaining children for their flu shots. Thursday is Christian's cardiology appointment in Clear Lake. Friday we are having company for the evening. Saturday (Isaiah's 2nd birthday) we are going to get a few school books and then to a Fall get together. Sunday is all day services. WOW!!! I just thought things were going to slow down a bit this week.

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Jim and I have been praying for Christian's cardiology appointment on Thursday. Pray all goes well for him. See you tomorrow night. connie

TO BECOME said...

Sure am praying that Christian's appointment went well today. connie