We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday

We had a garage sale yesterday and things went a bit better than I thought they would. I did not have much left over for the next sale and I ended up making about $150.00. My father in law was released from the hospital yesterday evening. We will be spending the day over there with them today. Our middle niece is in Wharton hospital having gall bladder surgery today. Please pray that she will have a speedy recovery. (She has two babies to care for and an unsupportive husaband.) I am on the search for a turkey!! I will stop by HEB in Bay City today and see if they have one. You would think they would be out already it is almost November!
Plan B will be chicken with red sauce. Michele's favorite:)

No comments: