We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A quick vent



I have many things I would like to say but will refrain. However I will say it is comforting to know that my Saviour will never betray my confidence.

A passage from last night's meeting: "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." 1 Peter 4:12&13

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

Dear Amy, He will never betray us in any way and it is such a blessing to know that we can always count on Him. He never leaves us nor forsakes us, other may but not Him. He forgives us when we ask, He is a wonderful Lord and Saviour. How could we ever ask for anything else. All I can say is I thank the Lord for loving us. May you be blest this day and all those that follow this day, Amy. love you, connie