We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Answers


We received a few answered prayers today. My father-in-law is home and looks well. He has gotten a bit weaker and is still quite raspy but good over all. Just as we were leaving to go to Bay City the phone rang. Finally an appointment for Christian. He will see the doctor on Thursday October 23rd. We must go to Clear Lake for the appointment but will be happy to have him seen. My niece came through the operation just fine. My husband will be doing a Bible study with the husband of one of our church members tomorrow night. And...........I found a nice plump turkey!!! THAT'S FIVE ANSWERED PRAYERS IN ONE DAY!!!! My two goofy teenage sons are currently putting up the Christmas tree. Yes, I am aware that Thanksgiving is not even here yet. However given the present situation (no details please) we agreed to let them go ahead with it. But.......NO OUTSIDE LIGHTS YET!!!!

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Oh, come on Mom what is a Christmas tree without some outside lights. I'm for lights and lots of them.lol So glad that prayers are being answered. connie

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

I want to put the tree up too but Luis won't let me yet..lol..
Happy your prayers got answered. I think God has a wonderful sense of humor and blesses us when we least expect it.