We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Friday, August 29, 2008

Weekend Plans


Our niece had her baby on Wednesday. A beautiful little boy weighing in at 8lbs. 4oz. We have only seen pictures so far but that is all about to change. We are leaving for Bay City whenever my husband gets home from work. Our plans are to stay until Monday evening. Those plans are subject to change depending on Gustav and what he decides to do. We are looking forward to the weekend away. Our other niece and her husband will be arriving today as well. So for the first time in a long time the entire Sanchez crew will be together. The week has been quite busy as usual. My husband and Nicholas went door knocking on Monday and met a family that is interested in a Bible study. They went back on Tuesday and visited some more. I met the lady on Wednesday. Seems like a nice enough lady. Basic lost family but always teachable. My husband finally made it to the bus barn to check his mail and learned he had received his 10 years of accident free driving award. My how quickly time passes. My neighbor gave me some really great diaper coupons and I was able to get three LARGE packs of diapers for only $2.15 total. WOW that was fun! I got two packs for Isaiah and one pack for our new great nephew. I pray everyone has a GREAT holiday weekend. I am also praying for those in Gustav's path (which may be us).

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

Dear Amy, hope you enjoy being with your family. Be sure and stay safe and may God be with us all whether we are together or far apart. God bless you and yours. connie

Please give you Mom and Dad in law a hug for Jim and me.