We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Friday, August 8, 2008

Deals Deals

First stop Wal-Mart where I bought 34 packs of
wipes for $1.64 each bringing my total w/taxes
to $60.36. Take away all coupons and total came down to $5.15.
Next stop CVS Lake Jackson where I bought 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner starter kits. (I have wanted one of these for a LONG time) These are priced at $24.99 each. They are not marked but are clearanced down to $6.25 each minus 2 $5 coupons and my total for both was $2.71.
YIPPEE!!!!!!YIPPEE!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

wow. it looks as though you shouldn't have to buy wipes for a very long time..
I thought we had a CVS but its Walgreens.. BUT, they are building a CVS down the road from us, so I can't wait.. yay..

kim said...

wow...that's a lot!