We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

Today it's off to Houston. As most of you know my father-in-law had a massive brain tumor several years back. As a result of that he must go yearly for an MRI of the brain just to check and make sure everything is there. Well, today is that day. My in-laws arrived around 6 pm last evening and we will be leaving this morning. The weather is supposed to be VERY rainy today. I hate driving in the rain. Oh Well!! That's my new answer for everything..Oh Well!!! Our oldest son will be working all day today for an event and that leaves the other four with ... yeah you guessed it...no sitter. Oh Well!!! My husband will be coming home for lunch and will be in town today so he is very close should the children need him. It will be back to Houston next Monday for Nicholas and then again on Thursday to get the MRI results from today. We take 288 to 6 into Sugarland then get on 59 to go into that part of Houston. Then we take 59 S to Wharton and head to Bay City from there. From Bay City it is about 45 minutes home. All in all we will travel a good couple hundred miles today. Hope everyone has GREAT day.

2 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

Amy!??! Send the children to me! We would LOVE to have them over!! Just call the night before and your good to go!

I hope everything went well today. Love ya, T

TO BECOME said...

I prayed for you today. Glad you got home safely and hopefully You Father in Law is just fine, God willing. connie