We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Updates

All is great around here with the PKD status. Nicholas sees his Nephrologist on the 21st. We ask that you keep his blood pressure in your prayers.

As for myself......I have not felt this good in many years.
My doctors say all of my good health news is profoundly based on the fact that stressors have been removed. Stress can really make your body sick.

Recommendation: Remove all stressors possible. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.

This children will be singing at Clute's Christmas In The Park tonight. This Sunday is their Christmas play at church. Next Tuesday is 'The Messiah" at the Clarion. I had never even heard of Handel's Messiah until now. We have practised hard and pray to bless all those who attend.

More updates to come.......I am seeing BIG changes in our future:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all are so busy and so happy its just plumb wonderful. Stress will kill you that is a documented medical fact.






dg