We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas was wonderful!!!!

Thursday was tamale day. With the help of lots of friends we made about 30 dozen or so.
We had a beautiful candlelight service at church Thursday night then came back to our house and played Guesstures. Had a BLAST. It was so wonderful to have the complete Cornelio family in our home. It has been many years since they have all been here at the same time.
We stayed up WAY to late. But...the memories are well worth the sacrifice:)

We had Christmas at our house early in the morning on Christmas day and then had Christmas in Bay City later that afternoon. The guys and a group of men/boys are headed to the field to play football. After football it will be airsoft/x-box out in Jones Creek, then a group of us (Cornelio, Sanchez, Solis, Rheams, Wilson, ???) are going to Pastor's home for a gathering to honor Michael and Walter:) Nick is going to the theater later with the Cabrera's to see Sherlock Holmes. Jaime saw it last night with Rachel and they said it was good.

Ok, at least I can say that I posted:)

2 comments:

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

aww.. I would have loved to go hang out with you guys too.. I miss you all SOOOO much.. can you please tell the Cornelios hi for me.. I woulda ate my fair share of tamales too. Luis and i LOVE them..

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that they were Delicious, and I ate all I could and was reluctant to share. Now what kind of grandma is that?






dg