We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Monday, May 18, 2009

Some Results



The above picture is a Helicobacter pylor. This is what was found as a result of the upper GI that was performed last week. This requires a very strong regime of antibiotics (which will probably make me very ill). My first option is a no no because it contains penicillin, which I am highly allergic to. The second option contains tetracycline which is a no no for kidney patients. So.... do I want to go into respiratory or kidney failure. We have decided to go with option 2 and pray that things go well. I will take my first dose tonight. Three pills of a triple theropy antibiotic (Pylera) four times daily for tens days. Add to that the Omeprazole (2), Inderol (4), Lisinopril (1), Iron (10) ,B-12 (1), and the daily Multi vitamin (1) and that puts me up to 31 pills a day for the next 10 days:-( Oh well it could be ALOT worse....at least I'm not taking cancer drugs, I still have all my limbs, and my Kidneys are still going, I can see and hear, touch, taste and smell. I am one of the few in the world that can actually read, my HIDA scan said I had a 55% Gallbladder which means no operation....get the picture? Anyway please keep praying and know that I really do appreciate them.

1 comment:

Grammie Kim said...

Don't you wish those invasive little bugs were at least CUTE? I will certainly keep you in prayer, and ask God to protect your kidneys from further problems because of the antibiotics.
You probably don't feel much like eating after taking all those pills. Ugh!