We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Results

Ok, so after a very loooong and stressful weekend, I had more exams this morning. The diagnosis at this point is Colitis. Which is kinda funny because the very last thing the doctor said to me before the procedure was " Don't worry Mrs. Sanchez, Colitis isn't contagious". Hahahaha (As most of you already know, my husband has battled with Coltis for about 10 years now. Thankfully he has been in remission for a good while at this point.) I was started on a steroid and strange cholesterol medication. Two "suspicious" spots in the colon were biopsied and I see the doctor on the 4th of June for all the final results.

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

Dear Amy, I don't know what to say but I know this that God doesn't make any mistakes, so he has a plan and a purpose for the things he is allowing to come into your life. I don't see the full picture but God does, just keep trusting Him, He will see you through. I will always be praying for you and your family as I know that you all pray for me and mine. Thank you so much. Mrs.connie