We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crock Pots

We are serving beans tomorrow night at the graduation. (We'll be serving other things as well)
I will cook them overnight tonight (which is what I usually do anyway).
Thank you to the ladies who let me borrow their crock pots.
See if you can guess the owner of each crock.

Owners:
Lois Cornelio (1) ___
Rosa Forcado (1) ___
Doris Gameson (2) ___ ___
Michele McEntire (1) ___
Pamela Peters (2) ___ ___
Amy Sanchez (3) ___ ___ ___
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

JONATHAN said...

I only know three of the names lol so I'll pass on the guessing :) see you tomorrow night!

Theresa's Notes said...

Umm, that last comment was me Amy :)

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

i want the red ones..they will match my Coca Cola kitchen..LOL

Mo said...

I can't say which belongs to who unless I can see what is in them also, and since it's all beans.......they all look like YOURS.