We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Meme

I have NEVER done one of these but Kim seemed desperate:)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? I am fake all the way

3. When do you put up your tree? Well, this year we put it up on October 17th!

4. Do you like eggnog? NASTY

5. Favorite gift received as a child? Not many childhood memories but my dad always gave me a Tootsie Roll bank filled with little Tootsie Rolls

6. Hardest person to buy for? My oldest son, Jaime.

7. Easiest person to buy for? My youngest son, Isaiah (two year olds don't have much and are not picky)

8. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

9. Worst Christmas ever received? I don't think there is such a thing considering all we have

10. Favorite Christmas movie? "Polar Express"

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When the money's there

12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes and I don't mind receiving recycled gifts either

13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge


14. Lights on the tree? A Christmas tree without lights is just an Evergreen!

15. Favorite Christmas song? Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Winter Wonderland

16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Either Or

17. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Dancer, Dasher, Vixon, Donner, Cupid, Blitzen, Rudolph, Comet

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The amount of money people spend and the general marketing of it all

20. Favorite ornament, themes, or color? I LOVE snowmen

21. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Country Ham

22. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would love nothing more than to see my mother accept Christ.

1 comment:

kim said...

umm...you kind of copied me on number 15. :0)