We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sales

Today was what I would call a GREAT bargain day.
First stop was Kroger and then CVS. The products you see pictured totaled $98.05. After all coupons and ecbs were used my total oop (out of pocket) was $7.07. This Sunday's paper had great coupons that matched up with this weeks sales so it worked out wonderful. Now you might be saying 'What will she do with all that?' Well, I will give some away and be a blessing to others. I will save what we need and then on my normal grocery weeks I will have extra food money because I will not need a lot of household items. On top of all the savings I walked away with $17.00 in ecbs and a new $5off $25 coupon, so I already have 'money' waiting for next week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: