We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bargain Day

Today was my very carefully planned 'bargain day' (actually it was supposed to have been yesterday but some things came up). Ok, stop #1 CVS (picture #1) Grand total $57.91 after all coupons $4.58 plus $32 more 'dollars' to spend at CVS. WOW!!!! Stop #2 Wal-Green's #1 (second picture) grand total was $39.88 after all coupons this came down to $8.35. Very good I'd say. Notice all the diapers!!! Stop #3 Wal-Greens #2 (third picture) grand total was $40.51 after all coupons that came down to $6.84. More diapers!!!!! Final stop was at Wal-Mart (fourth picture) not as good but....still saved about half . Total before coupons $45.44 and after coupons that came down to $19.07. In all the products I bought today totaled $183.74!!!!!!! and I only paid $38.84 oop (out of pocket) Not bad for a days work.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

that is so awesome. I wish I could figure out how to do this. but I don't know where to find all the coupons.

The Life of Marina said...

Wow, that's so crazy...I'm telling my mom about that..lol!! That is some very interesting stuff! Well I think I will enjoy my time here! Thank you for the welcome!! Hope your family are all doing well!!

Marina
~Have a GREAT Day!~