We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Friday, July 25, 2008

Birthday


Thirty-four years ago God blessed me with life. I must say I have had a good life albeit not always easy or happy. I have five gorgeous children and an awesome husband. God has blessed me with HIS gift of salvation, a sound church, and precious friends, and a loving extended family. I have had a good day so far and I got LOTS of candles, a bag of chocolates, a huge round serving plate, a new RED spoon rest,a new RED jacket for winter, various cards, phone calls, $$$$$, hugs, kisses, a hair cut, and my husband and I are going to dinner later. Red Lobster will be the destination because that is MY favorite place to eat....shrimp scampi and cheddar bay biscuits!!! YUM YUM YUM (I get all the biscuits because my husband does not eat chesse)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a GREAT day. We are actually getting ready to celebrate my moms birthday too...Her's is not till monday though....

~Morgan McEntire~