We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday


WOW!! Talk about a busy week. We have been busy all week in preparation for the upcoming surprise 45th anniversary party we are having for my in laws. The video presentation was just finished. To y'all who know me that drives me crazy because it is very last minute. The nurse called today on Nicholas. No results just more waiting. We have been waiting for a month now for a 24 hour blood pressure monitor. Today the nurse said they would like to schedule a MRA of the brain. There are two problems with this. One is if this is not performed next week it will have to wait until the second week of June. We will be gone on vacation from May 23 through June 1st. Second, unfortunately this will require sedation which is very hard for me to endure as it is quite unpleasant for Nicholas to go through. Please pray for our family during this time. I must go now as I still have plenty I could be doing. Thanks to all who take the time to read what I have to say.

No comments: