We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Marriage


My Dear Father and Mother-in-law recently celebrated 45 years of marriage. Thanks be to God. My father-in-law immigrated to the states from Mexico, worked hard and eventually was able to bring his family along too. They had a very troubled marriage early on (much like their son and I) but just like us God's grace came into their lives and saved their marriage. They had five children together(4 boys and 1 girl again like us), 8 grand children and 1 great grand child with another on the way. I have been in their family for almost 20 years now and they received me with open arms from day one. This picture is of them forty-five years ago signing their marriage licence.

2 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

Happy Anniversary to your mother and father in-law.

TO BECOME said...

Wow, so handsome and beautiful. She looks like Bro.Jesse's sister and he looks like Bro. Jesse. HAPPY ANNIVERVERSARY to your sweet In-Laws. I really love them. connie