We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Organization



I love it when things are neat and orderly (according to me, I know orderly is relative). These are just two of the drawers in my kitchen. Today I will be busy getting ready for our church camping trip which is tomorrow. The weather should be nice and we always enjoy ourselves even if it rains. Victoria had good rsults on all her blood work, and we are still waiting for the machine for Nicholas, Isaiah's check up went well also. I have not said much about Jaime but he is our eldest. He is 17, has one year of schooling left (less if he applies himself) plays the piano and is starting guitar, loves music, and to cook (not bake although he does try)and works part time for a small catering company about two blocks from our house The Place on the Corner/Affairs to Remember. He has been there for almost a year now, boy time flies. Before that he worked a year and a half for Bubba's Burgers and Wings which was also about two blocks a way. Well that is it for now. I have plenty to do. Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the boys in red, and you drawers are no worse than mine. Have a great day.....
me :-)

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

i love your red potato peeler. I can't find one. I have my whole kitchen and dining room in red and coca cola stuff..

Amy said...

I have red in my kitchen too. It all started with my Kitchen Aid and went fron there. The red potatoe peeler is a Kitchen Aid brand and it came from Target. Thanks for looking.