We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday

It has been a busy week already. My dh took the day off Monday due to illness and saw the dr.
He went for blood work this morning and has an MRI scheduled this afternoon. Also waiting for an appointment to do a sleep study. I spent the day with a friend yesterday. Lois and I went to Houston to buy HomeSchool books. We met up with a mutual friend there. Then we had dinner @ The Olive Garden and dessert @ The Marble Slab Creamery. YUMMMY!!! A young couple stopped by last night to tell us they loved us :)
We are looking forward to seeing where God takes us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen I say to you,and continue to seek Gods will and not the will of man. I pray for you and the rest of the family. Asking in the name of the most Holy Trinity for His will be done.