We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Monday, August 24, 2009

Prayers

























I am a firm believer that all our prayers are answered. Sometimes we tend to think if God doesn't give us a 'yes' answer then it was an unanswered prayed. What we fail to realize is that God is allowed to give us a 'no' answer, and when is does it is the best thing for us.

My blood pressures are going hair wire. I was taken off one medication because it was making me exhausted. (I mean sleep for three days straight exhausted) I then started a new medication that almost put me in cardiac arrest. I am now trying something different. Oh, how I pray this one works. Having hair wire blood pressures is extremely hard on the kidneys, and I have decided that I want mine to last as long as possible:)

My husband has his sleep study tomorrow night. Still no results from the MRI. Please continue to pray all goes well.

No comments: