We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Monday Deals

Did you buy your Sunday paper???
If you did you can get free items this week at CVS.
Covergirl lip color 9.99 each on sale BOGO free combine with BOGO free coupon in Sunday's paper and get two free. I always buy two papers so I got all four of them free. Also, The Dawn with hand conditioner is on sale for .99 this week at CVS and there is a 1.00 coupon in Sunday's paper making both free. My total was over 25.00 so I threw in the Tylenol BOGO free for 5.39 and then used my CVS coupon for $5 off of $25 making two boxes of Tylenol for .39 and I had a CVS coupon for the free hand sanitizer.
$9.99 CoverGirl
$9.99 CoverGirl
$9.99 CoverGirl
$9.99 CoverGirl
.99 Dawn
.99 Dawn
$2.19 Hand Sanitizer
$5.39 Tylenol
$5.39 Tylenol
_______________
$54.91 I spent .39 oop
DONT FORGET TO SCAN YOUR CVS CARD EVERY TIME YOU GO IN (up to two times daily) YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COUPONS YOU MIGHT GET!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

Dear Amy, we missed you and all your family this past Sunday. Hope you had a good time. love you, connie