We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally



























OK.....so I finally took my children to the beach!!! Yeah for me!!!
We live very close to the ocean, however I have never enjoyed going. I seems to be such a hassle. I on the other hand enjoyed myself quite nicely today. As the children played in the pleasantly warm water I sat under a Cabana and read a book that I just started. We were at the beach for about three hours and it was very relaxing. I am now ready to sell our house (or just wait for a hurricane to take it) and buy a beach house in sunny Florida. NOT!!!! I have often told my husband that if he dies before I do and we are still fairly young that I and the children (that are still at home) will head for home....KENTUCKY!!! That is where all my family (with the exception of my mother but if I ever moved to Kentucky she would do the same) and support are. The day was nice as it was yesterday. We have had a few days of no humidity and it has been a real blessing. Tomorrow is our third son's birthday, he will be twelve. My husband has to take a drivers safety course in Houston from 1-5 p.m. It is job required so there is really no getting out of it and no one would trade him for the morning class. My mom is coming (her birthday is Sunday) so we will celebrate with her tomorrow. I think my husband is taking Christian to eat tonight. Christian has always begged us for his own plate of fajitas and tonight will be his night.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

Luis always always gets the fajitas, but we go to Casa Ole.. glad he had a good bday.

Curly Girl said...

What a nice collection of pictures. I don't think I've EVER seen our beach look this good! Did Nick take them? I really like the one's of the water and the waves rolling in. The silohuettes are precious. Thanks for sharing! :)

Curly Girl said...

Hey, the "word verification" word I had to type for that last comment was "soorkl." Kinda sounds like "Snorkle." Haha Haha! I'm just sayin'. ;)

Oh! Now I have to type "icaturow." Sounds like? "I see a tur(t)oe." Haha! I crack me up. =D