We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just getting started

After a long waiting period I have finally started to blog (or at least try). I guess we will just have to see how it goes from here. Let me start by giving a brief introduction. As my profile states I am a stay at home mom of five, we are homeschooling those children, we are Independent Baptists, and I (as well as some of our children) have PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease). I am sure at some time or another throughout the days to come all of these topics will be discussed here in one way or another. Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments when you want.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Amy said...

Thanks Janie. So far so good.

Curly Girl said...

I'm glad you got busy blogging because I would be lost without all your help in getting me started this year. THANKS!! It's been just what the doctor ordered and I'm still having a blast with it! Love ya!