We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Monday, October 18, 2010

Psalms 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.




20 years ago God made me a Mom!!  I have not been perfect, but I have done the best I know how.
Jesus Jaime Sanhez II
October 18th 1990
Born @ 12:21 a.m.
Weighed 7lbs 4oz
20 inches long

Jaime (as we call him) has been such a wonderful blessing to our lifes.
He has been a great asset to this family and at times a much needed encouragement to his mama.
God has given him a very postive outlook on life which flows over to us.

Psalms 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.






Proverbs 4:3 For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.

Proverbs 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Proverbs 23:25 Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice.

2 comments:

forever said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Curly Girl said...

I thank God for Jaime, and pray only the best for him and his dear sweet bride to be. How exciting life is becoming!!! =)