We will all live forever....in Heaven or Hell

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Passing the Time

Boy time is really passing by quickly! This week has been really busy getting ready for this weekend's MASSIVE garage sale :-)  I am right in my element though.....it is through a garage sale that I came to know my Savior. This is definitely the biggest sale I have ever handled. The gym is just about down to walking room only!  The donations are still coming.  People have been so generous. We should make lots of money for the youth's Mission trip to Rogers Baptist in July. Our very first Vacation Bible School will be in July as well.

I taught my first class tonight!!!  I haven't taught since I had Victoria, so it's been a long while.
Tonight we learned about Zaccheus and the Sycamore Tree.

Just two and a half weeks til summer camp!!  We are SO excited!!  I will be teaching the 2 and 3 year olds!
This year's summer camp is being held at the Purely Gates Retreat in Mt. Vernon, Texas.


Our family is doing great and really excited about everything God is doing.  The Spanish Ministry is going good as is our weekly Bible study. Staying busy serving God where He has placed us.

Amber and Marina were with us several days last week.  We sorely miss them both. They are such a blessing to have in our home.  I sit back in complete amazement at what God is doing.

Lots to do this summer..Kids will be doing LOTS of swimming.  Glad summer has arrived but at the same time I'm ready for it to be over....CRAZY I KNOW!!!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments: